Knowledge is power – Provide your team with the tools to succeed
Novipro’s team members have provided Simio training since 2009. In that time, we have helped some of Canada’s most prestigious organizations gain the knowledge, methods and skills they needed to apply simulation and develop innovative solutions to challenging problems.
During the 4-day class, participants will learn how to :
- Identify the areas in which simulation brings exceptional value.
- Build simulation models of their processes using Simio’s friendly interface.
- Master Simio’s Standard Library objects.
- Imbed real-world data.
- Develop impressive visuals.
- Incorporate material handling systems such as conveyors, transporters, and cranes.
- Add custom statistics, events and dashboards.
- Analyze results using Simio’s extensive reporting capabilities.
- Create and modify Simio objects.
- ... and more!
Join us from July 30 to August 2nd, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at NOVIPRO’s offices in Toronto.
Participants leave with the knowledge and skills required to begin their projects with confidence.
More than just a discussion about simulation, attendees will learn via hands-on examples how to solve problems from a team with experience applying Simio to a wide variety of applications.
The $2250 per person registration fee includes tutorial documentation, example models and a 30-day evaluation version of Simio. Following the receipt of your registration, you will be contacted by our team to finalize the registration process. Should you have any questions, please contact us at (514) 744-5353 ext. 266.
Register today, then proceed with confidence!