Hands-On Workshop : Machine Data 201
LEARN HOW TO TURN YOUR DATA INTO INSIGHTS WITH SPLUNK
** Seminar in French only**
We are excited to invite you to an exclusive 3-hour hands-on Splunk workshop entitled Machine Data 201.
Machine-generated data is one of the fastest growing and complex areas of big data. It's also one of the most valuable, containing a definitive record of all user transactions, customer behavior, machine behavior, security threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk turns machine data into valuable insights no matter what business you're in. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
TARGET AUDIENCE: New users as well as more experienced Splunk users that wish to refresh their knowledge. Format: technical content with individual interaction on a Splunk VM..
- Creation of applications
- Creation of dashboard
- Creation of entry type, tag, alias, etc.
- Developing SPL queries
- Exploration of the most common correlation functions and the principle of data enrichment
- Report creation and dashboard views
- Creation of alerts
- Creation of limited access users
- Teaser for the advanced Splunk 301 workshop
- 1:45 pm: Workshop registration
- 2 pm - 5 pm: Hands-On Workshop (Work in a few breaks)
- 5 pm - 5:30pm: Workshop wrap-up and Networking
*Coffee breaks and snacks will be available during workshops
BYOL : This is a hands-on workshop, so please remember to BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop)!
Register today! Seats are limited. This workshop is courtesy of NOVIPRO and Splunk.
Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!