Innovate with analytics
Join us on June 19th for a hands-on experience of the latest approachable analytics capabilities.
Users of all skill levels can visually explore data and create analytically driven visualizations while tapping into powerful in-memory technologies for faster computations and deeper discoveries.
Facilitated by Visual Analytics experts, this 3- hour workshop is designed to teach you to uncover hidden opportunities, identify key relationships and make more precise decisions to drive success.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to:
- Go from data to insight with the SAS Platform
- Workshop Scenarios: Data Preparation, Data Exploration, Analytic Visualization, Interactive Modeling & Machine Learning
- Implement dashboards, reporting and analytics – all from a single interface.
- Go directly from reporting to exploration and model creation.
- Drive an analytics culture and support all user requirements.
- 1:00pm Workshop registration
- 1:15: Introduction
- 1:30pm Hands-On Workshop (to be delivered in French)
- 5:00pm Workshop Wrap-up
- 5:00 Happy Hour and Networking
BYOL : This is a hands-on workshop, so please remember to Bring Your Own Laptop!
Register today! Seats are limited to 20 participants.
Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!