VxRail Test Drive™ for Technical Decision Makers
NOVIPRO is pleased to invite you to a one-day workshop on Dell EMC VxRail.
The goal of this workshop is to help you understand the fundamentals and advantages of Dell EMC VxRail and VMware vSAN platforms and their key enabling technologies.
This course includes hands-on lab exercises using demo pods that have been designed for you to explore VxRail and vSAN management capabilities. This solutions-oriented training is designed for end-user DC Architects and Senior Engineers who are responsible for developing data center solutions that span compute, network, and storage.
The VxRail Workshop will cover:
- Lesson 1: Hyper-convergence
- Lesson 2: vSAN
- Lesson 3: VxRail Hardware
- Lesson 4: VxRail vs. vSAN Ready Nodes
- Lesson 5: VxRail Deployment and Operations
- Lab 1: First Build
- Lab 2: Logical and Physical Health
- Lab 3: Cluster Expansion - Scaling Out
- Lab 4: QoS IOPS limit
- Lab 5: Fault Domains
- Lab 6: Erasure Coding
- Lab 7: Snapshot Creation and Management
- Lab 8: Deduplication and Compression
Download Datasheet : Here
BYOL : This is a hands-on workshop, so please remember to BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop)!
Register today places are limited!
Questions? Please contact us at: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!